Tuesday, November 2, 2010

No Sound From Samsung Dvd Vr375

CASO RUBY : ED ORA LEGGIAMO CON ATTENZIONE …


Ruby, the girl at the center of the scandal that Moroccan should fall to a government, has done an interview with the weekly magazine today and said: "I was at the home of Berlusconi Arcore February 14 last year and not three times. We never had sex."

"I was taken to his house from my friend Priscilla, the Brazilian real estate agent. He knew that I was in trouble Silvio and thought it could help me. They are undocumented, I could not stay at his home. I want to say that neither Priscilla, nor Silvio Lele Mora nor knew that I was a minor. I told everyone that I was 24 years. "

Ruby continues his story:" That night I had a cream trouser suit and a shirt with a high neck, her hair. The taxi approached a side entrance. Priscilla called at the villa and the police have left us through. When I saw that villone I asked my friend where we were. And she said "From the president." Street Mission had a stroke. Until a few months before I slept on a bench in Catania.

"Once inside he received us in blue sweater and jacket. I said I was all dressed up and I have long legs. I would just say thank you. I did not want to give too much confidence, not knowing what kind it was. That evening we were ten girls, some famous others not, all elegant. But I do not do names. They were all very showy, red, emerald green. And there was Emilio Fede. I was sitting next to Silvio. And near the tent Apicella was playing. "

He adds:" I felt like Cinderella with the prospect of returning to reality and to the sacrifices of midnight. The menu? All tricolor: tomatoes, mozzarella and olives, pasta with tomato sauce, pasta with pesto and pasta with cheese, pie tricolor, pistachio ice cream, strawberry and vanilla. I thought I could eat better. Then Silvio gave us a Damiani necklace with a heart because it was Valentine's Day. "

Finally, Ruby is back also on Bunga Bunga" We moved into a room where he told us the joke of the Bunga Bunga, drinking Sanbitter. I wore them to him. Then I wanted to go, I was uncomfortable because everyone was familiar with him and not me. But first he took me upstairs to his office. He knew of my problems and wanted to help. "

As reported by the weekly girl today, Berlusconi that February 14 would have given an envelope with € 7000, saying they do not want anything in return.

Also on the girl tells Lele Mora "I met him when I went at his agency and asked him to let me work, "he told Today." But I did not presented Silvio Mora. Lele When he learned that I had been warned to Arcore Silvio I was underage and he called me. He told me that I had disappointed and did not want to hear. "

Then came that May 27 in which Ruby is arrested, accused of stealing from Catherine, his former partner:" Catherine got me to the police headquarters. Accused me of theft, but I had paid for three months rent and utility bills. At that point came Michelle O. (The new partner, Ed) and called Nicole Minetti, who did not know. As the Minetti arrived everything was unlocked.

Ruby says: "After the May 27 have been questioned 23 times by prosecutors and Antonio Pietro Forno Sangermano, who asked only to Silvio. They've only told of the February 14, I do not know where the other two nights were released. I do not care I have never spoken. To make me beautiful, often tell stories to my friends, but not to the judiciary. I talked to some friends and a showgirl ministers to dinners Silvio ".

Maybe we'll see ... Annozero Santoro, Travaglio & C could probably do without it? No.

0 comments:

Post a Comment